Help - Teats!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I bought stage 2 teats from Tesco .... I opened them soaked them threw packaging out and have just realised they are anti-colic teats! I don't have anti colic bottles?!

Obviously the normal ones have vents in them these don't.

Anti colic bottles look diff too;
https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/images/product/closertonature_anticolic_bottle.jpg

I just have;

https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/images/product/ctn_260ml_triplepack_bottle.jpg

Can I use the teats or no?!

You should still be able to use them???

xxx

I will die if I can't! I have emailed them like but goodness knows when they will reply.

Got 2 teats new in packet you can have hun medium

xxx

Im pretty sure you can use them wobbles. I have the normal bottles but i got anti colic teats stage 2 for Adam, he seems ok on them and between them and the change of milk his colic has settled a bit

x

Thanks Layla - Do you use same bottles?

yeah i have the same as you, not the colic bottles, i use there dummys too, and the milk holder things

x

Oh I see. Maybe I'll use them then. Does it not effect the feed at all having no vent and the obvious difference with the colic bottle I assumed what ever that is in the middle of the colic bottles replaces the vent you see! No idea what its for :lol:

We use the tommee nature dummies as well - She hates the others :dohh: Pricey moo! lol

Layla I thought I'd show you the reply from Tommee.

Morning Charlene,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately the Anti Colic Plus teats are only compatible with the anti colic plus bottles, therefore I do not recommend that you use the teats on the standard Closer to Nature bottles. On this occasion as a goodwill gesture I have sent you a pack of Closer to Nature easivent medium flow teats.

Kind Regards

Lynsey
Tommee Tippee

im confused.

Its the easy vent teats that i use, they have an anti colic thing built in to them i thought?

https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/closer_to_nature_easi-vent_variflo_teats_x_2/

maybe i havent been useing the colic ones then lol

x

Oh they just normal teats

I bought the anti colic specific ones
https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/closer_to_nature_anti-colic_plus_medium_flow_teats/

Specially developed for use with the Tommee Tippee Anti-Colic Plus bottles.

Teat 2 also! Your are from 0+ x

oh right, sorry i thought the teats i had where anti colic ones, i didnt know they did the anti colic bottles, i always thought the normal ones wehre to help colic lol

We put him on the number 2 teats at about 3 weeks old coz of the comofrt milk hes on.

x

If its 0+ you have they are fine Layla :D

Oh well I have 2 I need & that lady has been really kind & sent me 2 so I just need to get 4! :D

it says meduim flow (number2) from 3 months, im sure they are the easyvent ones, maybe they arnt then? lol i dont know, its to confuseing, Adam feeds well from them and they seems to have reduced his Colic a bit so what ever they are im happy lol

x

Med flow teat 2 is what I want - if they don't have the vent then they are the colic ones. Teat 2 colic I bought. The link you sent me isn't teat 2 its just the teat type suitable form 0+ ... Teat 2 medium is suitable for 3mnth+ ... teat 2 fast 6mnth+ ... then colic teat 2 3mnth+ specifiacally designed for colic bottles.

It medium teat 2 I want just not the colic ones (no vent).

ahh, i think i see where teh confuseing is now..

The link i sent you was just to show that they say the easy vent teats hgelp reduce colic, it wasnt that i had those exact ones or ordered them online.
Mine have teh number 2 on them, they are the meduim flow easy vent ones, the defo have the little vent on the side of the tea, lol how confusing was all that! lol

x

:lol: thats the ones I want I got teats 2 med flow but anti colic which is different ... no vent. Have to go into town tomorrow to get some just the buses are crap for prams & Ive missed one today I could defo get on next isn't til 2 :(

That was good of them to send u new teats ey! Im confused! I would have thought you'd of been able to use them x

Some are anti colic or help colic where as these are just designed for the anti colic bottles. Teach me to look it up right lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->