Help, think I'm pg but worried!

Rikki

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post.

AF was due Sunday (19th) and I have tested with IC over last few days, which are supposed to be early detection strips. All came out negative so I was convinced I wasn't pregnant.
Did another last night (well, I bought 10 and not convinced they work) and got extremely faint line, really had to strain to see, although compared to the definite negative ones, there is a line.
So, not convinced I bought superdrug tests today. Was expecting BFN as I've been getting stomach cramps all day, like period pain. Tested this afternoon and got what looks like a positive. Did another IC too and still very faint line.

I am hoping its BFP, but thinking the line should be darker at 1 day after AF due. On previous pgs have had very strong + on due day. The only time I had faint line was 3 months ago - tested with 3 FRER and all faint and miscarried at 6 weeks.
Basically, I'm just scared it's going to be the same again. Don't want to get my hopes up.
Not sure if pictures will be very clear on here.
With the ICs the top ones are neg and the bottom is most recent.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 123
Are the strip tests usually that rubbish?
Is it normal to have a faint line on an early pregnancy test even after period is due?

Are the strip tests usually that rubbish?
Is it normal to have a faint line on an early pregnancy test even after period is due?

Yeah its normal, you are defo pregnant :thumbup:

Congratulations!

I wouldn't worry about the strength of the line yet...it looks pretty good from here and I didn't even have to enlarge it like I usually do. Every pregnancy is different so even though it doesn't look the same to you, it's definitely a good one. Well done sweetie.

The IC's seem to go from no line to a faint line then the other test looks liek a def bfp. Congrats!!! Woo hooo!

Definately a bfp!! Congrats!!

The IC's seem to go from no line to a faint line then the other test looks liek a def bfp. Congrats!!! Woo hooo!

Sorry! They weren't really in order. The top 3 are earlier ones that were neg, the very bottom one was the last one I did, the other 3 all had faint line, but I mixed them up (should have marked them!)

Don't think I O'd late as last BD was 4th and AF due 19th and had O signs on 4th and (faintly) pos OPK that day too.

Thanks everyone. Just hope I don't miscarry again!

you know what...they should ban those bloody internet strips! They have never shown a strong positive for me, even a week after af was due and all other tests are dark as can be! Congrats to you hun!

Defo a bfp, i didn't get a strong + on ic until around 5ish weeks!

Congratulations :D

Still getting stomach cramps though. Did another ic today and it was darker than the last one, which is good (well, I still have 4 left and may as well make use of them). Also did a Tesco one, since they are dead cheap at the moment, and that one was really really faint. Think I am obsessing a bit - making sure its still there! I know the Tesco ones aren't as strong as the superdrug one I did, so not too worried at the moment.
Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->