help this is my first time using opks....

resque07

mother of 2 ! ttc 2 more.
Reaction score
okay so i took my first opk today and i dont know what the second line means . i have read it has to be darker or just as dark as the control line. what do you think of mine and does it mean i am close to ovulation if its close to matching control line or does it mean nothing at all??help pleaseIMG_1786.jpg

Either. It could mean you are ramping up to O and it will get darker in the next few days. Or it could mean you just always have detectable levels of LH and are still several days away. What CD are you on and how long are your cycles normally?

When i first started using Opks i was super confused because there were 2 lines etc etc. but i have been using them for 2 cycles and you get to no your body and stuff but looking at your pic i would say no there just yet but you arnt far away maby a day or 2. i test twice a day sometimes 3 reasons being i dont want to miss my surge and i have a POAS addiction that i have developed since visiting this site hahaha the ladies on here are great and will all help you thats how i did it. GOODLUCK xx :):):)

I'd say you'll probably get a + tomorrow. I'd start :sex: if I were you to get ahead of the game! Good luck!!!

well today they were alot lighter. so im just gonna keep using them until its definite. plus i dont really know whats going on with my cycle no ways as i havent had a period for 6 weeks ....boo

do u test twice a day ?x mine use to go light then pos the next day :wacko:

do u test twice a day ?x mine use to go light then pos the next day :wacko:

my test result i started three days ago am i getting close?

IMG_1813.jpg
the bottom one is from today . should i test twice a day?

You are getting close, hun, but not quite positive yet. I twice atleast twice a day, sometimes more the closer I am to a positive. Good luck, looks like you'll get a positive in the next couple of days! :dust:

Get to BDing!!

Edited to add that I'm using the same tests. I just got a positive tonight, you can check it out here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/665173-waiting-ovulate-opk.html

well took another opk this morning and is was so faint almost couldnt see it so i am def confused.

That happened to me. I had semi faint ones, then the next day super faint, then they got darker again.

Just keep testing, OPK's don't always have a slow progression into positive. I'll attach mine for this cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_2008.jpg
    IMG_2008.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g