Help, this is so confusing

AngelMomB

Reaction score
So every cycle I ovulate either on day 11 or 12- with 25 day cycles.

Well this cycle we dtd on cd 8,9 and 11.

Today is cd 13 and I just last night started getting cramping and today I have ewcm. So, now I assume i'm ovulating late. so we are going to dtd again tonight.

I feel like maybe my ovulation is all over the place. Now i'm worried i'll miss the egg. We last dtd on cd 11 in the afternoon. Today is cd 13 so 48 hours have passed. I have to wait till tonight when we are both home from work..

I'm just worried if ovulation is happening now- by the time we have sex later- it'll be too late.

So frustrating. Just when I thought I had timing right, now i'm ovulating later than normal. so my question is, as of 12:30 this afternoon, the sperm inside would be 48 hours old. I won't be able to dtd till later today, around 9pm. Do I still have a good chance?

Hey, sperm can live 5 days inside so you could still be in with a chance. I know how you feel, last month i ovulated 3 days early and only managed to get in one good BD session. As I was on the wrong shift at work. Most of our BDing was after I ovulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->