Help totally confused !!! Help please

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
So ladies I got a positive opk on Saturday 8th June. Didn't test after that date as ran out.
Did an IC pregnancy test on Wednesday & it was BFP. Did another IC & first response the next day the IC was barley visible but 1st response definite BFP. I've haven't had much progress at all with IC at times even sure they where bfn.
AF due between today & Monday no sign yet.
I've done a cheap B&M 20mui test this am & again barley visible. What's going on is it a chemical or slow hormone progression or counting dpo completely wrong. Any input welcome thanks x

Test 1 - 20th June with IC (10miu) fmu

Test 2 - 20th June 1st response (6.5miu) smu

Test 3 - 21st Jun IC (10miu) got up in the night for a wee 3am tested 6.am

Few tests yesterday similar to 21st results

Test 4 - this morning cheap shop bought (20miu) barley visible

IMG_20190622_071737.jpg

Last edited:
Im not sure hun, hopefully its just slow progression but then again your latest test is with a 20miu so it could just be that. I'm not much help but didn't want to read and run.

Test with the same brand for progression Hun as different ones progress different xx

Would you think its positive? Thanks ladies really appreciate your help x

The fact that all 4 tests have a line means you're pregnant but I would test with one brand to see real progression.

I would test with all same brand for progression. Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you xxx

Thanks ladies your all so helpful. Thanks for your positive vibes, TTC is so flustering. I SO hope it's my real sticky bean BFP. Not sure I could take another loss I know it's early days though. Such a nerve wracking time xx

Last edited:
Hi just wanted to say if those IC are one step tests, that I always tested with two at once as they vary so much with each individual test.

These two were taken with the same sample

Yours look good to me xx

75F3FF3D-C47B-4756-A084-B05E93E2F219.jpeg

Definitely BFP! Testing with different miu and brands will give you different results, try another FRER to compare :flower: congrats!!

Doesn't look like it's getting stronger. Top off the 2 test is Thursdays bottom one is this morning.
Due on now so would have thought it be alot strong. God am so so nervous

IMG_20190623_045648.jpg IMG_20190623_045658.jpg

Doesn't look like it's getting stronger. Top off the 2 test is Thursdays bottom one is this morning.
Due on now so would have thought it be alot strong. God am so so nervous

View attachment 1063125 View attachment 1063127
they look good to me, i tested the day before af was due with this baby and mine was alot lighter than urs, im now nearly 24 weeks, good luck x

The first one has had days to darken, did you take a pic of when you first took it x

Just looked back on your test pics today's is darker I think xxx

Definitely all positive! Hoping they darken up for you!!

Bumble looks slightly darker to me today’s. When will you get chance to test again ? Best to test with a frer for better comparison

@robo123 yes took the picture max 15-20mins after I'd done the second test. So yeah you're right probably time to dry. I can't re check my test either as am away now.

@mme May re test if I can find a first response here but might just wait now till am home & see then xx

All the tests are positive. Good luck hon. I used those IC tests and I only got a faint line even the day after AF was due. They took a while to darken.
Also I found my FMU rubbish and got better results in the late afternoon or evening.
Good luck sweety

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->