Help totally confused !!! Help please

Thanks started spotting last night a little brown. Red pink this AM but nothing since. My usual period starts brown then red full flow pretty quickly so feeling hopefully x

It can take time to get darker... The same as when you miscarry it can take weeks to fade.... A positive is a positive

@Jenernie so do you believe I maybe having a chemical or miscarriage. I had a MMC before my DD only spotted a little brown with that one, no pain! I bleed quite heavily with my DD & cramps, all however was fine. I think you can just never know. A scan helps to ease the panic slightly. I have everything crossed it will be ok. X

Yea! Did the spotting stop?

Yea! Did the spotting stop?

Yes but it continued for 3-4 days only after I'd been to the loo. There wasn't really any more red. It was more brown, FX it stays away now though. I had quite a large bleed with my DD pregnancy extremely scary. X

Hi bumblebee I’ve just stumbled across this thread and just wanted to say I also had my positive opk on the 8th June. Got my faint bfp on the 17th. Early scan is on Wednesday. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you

Glad it stopped! I had a little bleeding with DS#1. It can be so scary!

@TTCno4 have you booked your own early scan or is it routine x
I was thinking of booking an early scan too I've been offered 12th or 19th by 12th I should be 7 weeks. Just having a think first

@TTCno4 have you booked your own early scan or is it routine x
I was thinking of booking an early scan too I've been offered 12th or 19th by 12th I should be 7 weeks. Just having a think first
Mine is routine as I have history of ectopic. They are thinking I’ll be about 6 weeks

Arhh I see good luck with the scan Hun, is it today or next Wednesday. X

Arhh I see good luck with the scan Hun, is it today or next Wednesday. X
It was today. Gestational sac is there as well as yolk sac but no fetal pole yet. Back in 9 days for a repeat scan. They also found a couple cysts on one of my ovaries

@TTCno4 it that what they where expecting to see at this stage hun. I remember with my DD I had an early scan & pretty sure I was told the same. Then came back at 8 weeks and she looked like a little gummy bear, EKKK xx

I have booked in for an early scan for 12th July which should make me about 7 weeks. I am honestly so worried that there wont be anything there. I only have slightly on off sore boobs, not sleeping great, a bit of tiredness and a bit off food but nothing major. With my DD I had a very full feeling in my uterus but I cant remember at what stage this happened. I also had an emergency C-section so not sure if its affected my insides for feeling?

@TTCno4 it that what they where expecting to see at this stage hun. I remember with my DD I had an early scan & pretty sure I was told the same. Then came back at 8 weeks and she looked like a little gummy bear, EKKK xx

I have booked in for an early scan for 12th July which should make me about 7 weeks. I am honestly so worried that there wont be anything there. I only have slightly on off sore boobs, not sleeping great, a bit of tiredness and a bit off food but nothing major. With my DD I had a very full feeling in my uterus but I cant remember at what stage this happened. I also had an emergency C-section so not sure if its affected my insides for feeling?
My next scan is also the 12th. I’ve been having spotting on and off since bfp and last night it had turned red so I had totally convinced myself that I was having a MC but there was no more during the night or most of today, just some brown discharge in the afternoon. I actually went and bought tests because I was worried but I got an immensely strong positive on a blue dye, before the control line had even developed and got my 3+ on a clear blue. My only worry now is some pain on my right side but I’m sure that was the side I had my tube removed so could be pain from old scarring?

I had really bad spotting with my DD and everything was fine. Your last scan showed that it was in the right place so the pain is either scaring or stretching. It won't be due to ectopic.
Do you have any symptoms. I honestly feel I have nothing. Other than slightly on off sore boobs. Am just not sleeping. The 12th can come quick enough x

Wasn't meant to be ladies, I started bleeding yesterday. Completely devastated. I hope to god I fall pregnant quickly with my second sticky rainbow baby. My heart breaks to think of the journey I have to begin again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->