HELP..TTC #2 month 6!

Belladg1

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was hoping i might be able to get some feedback and support.

I am ttc #2 and haven't had and good baby dust. I am using CBFM and OPK's. I am not checking my temp. i have been using CBFM for 3 months so far and opk's (digital) for my fertile window for 6 cycles so far. I am currently on my 6th cycle and wanted to share what is going on this month and curious what you ladies think.
So i have somewhat stable 27 day cycle. over the past 6 cycles i had a 24 day cycle in there. my first 2 cycles where i only used opk's i got my smiley on CD15. then i switched to CBFM and one month i had all highs, the next month i had high cd13, cd14, and peak cd15 and cd16..so this month..
So i went from low CD11 to PEAK on cd12 but i read the test strips and they didnt look like a peak and opk was neg i still made sure to BD.. but my monitor is still asking for sticks so i poas this AM (CD17) and my monitor said LOW but the test strip looked like a peak so i did and opk and it was smiley!. so which is true did i O on CD12 or is today cd17 the real deal? im worried if today is truly peak day that would put me at a 9 maybe 10 day LP. also since i did not BD since CD14 am i too late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->