Help!!! Ttc!!! Missed period!! Need advice!

NicoleMarie

Trying to conceive (TTC)
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am new to this forum and I have been searching all over the place in hopes to find the answer that I want! Lol, my husband and I have been TTC for three months now, my cycles fluctuate anywhere from 26 - 29 days, I have been tracking my period for over a year and have never went past cd 29. I am currently on cycle day 32 and have yet to get my period. The month of october I bought the clear blue digital 20pk ovulation test and I never got a positive ovulation, I'm thinking maybe thats because I was already pregnant although I have taken a handful of pregnancy test and have yet to get a BFP

My nipples are currently very sore and my cervix is high and firm.... Any thoughts?! Has anyone else expierenced this and turned out to be pregnant?!?!

Hey everyone! I am new to this forum and I have been searching all over the place in hopes to find the answer that I want! Lol, my husband and I have been TTC for three months now, my cycles fluctuate anywhere from 26 - 29 days, I have been tracking my period for over a year and have never went past cd 29. I am currently on cycle day 32 and have yet to get my period. The month of october I bought the clear blue digital 20pk ovulation test and I never got a positive ovulation, I'm thinking maybe thats because I was already pregnant although I have taken a handful of pregnancy test and have yet to get a BFP

My nipples are currently very sore and my cervix is high and firm.... Any thoughts?! Has anyone else expierenced this and turned out to be pregnant?!?!
hi nicole i had exactly the same thing in september it turned out i had an anulvatory cycle never ever had 1 in my life im still waiting for af to appear i have had slight spotting the lastfew days so fingers crossed it will arrive soon i also did about 10 tests all bfn since ttc i have realised thatour bodys can be really cruel hope you get a bfp soon and loads of baby dust xx

Thank you for the response!!! Its crazy what our bodys can do isnt it?!?! I'm still hoping for a BFP, its odd that my period is late but we shall see!!!! BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the response!!! Its crazy what our bodys can do isnt it?!?! I'm still hoping for a BFP, its odd that my period is late but we shall see!!!! BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it must be the ttc my afs were that regular b4 i could set the clock by them but the last 14 months they have got longer and longer until i completly missed oct and am now nearly 1 week late on nov xx

Have you taken any pregnancy test?!

This process is so stressful.. every time i take one im always disappointed and everytime I go to the bathroom im just waiting to see the red and have my heart sink!!!

Have you taken any pregnancy test?!

This process is so stressful.. every time i take one im always disappointed and everytime I go to the bathroom im just waiting to see the red and have my heart sink!!!

i have taken about 10 now the last being 2 weeks ago i cannot bare to see another bfn so just waiting for af to appear which my doctor said could take upto 6 months after a anulvatory cycle i have had spotting the last 4 days so im hoping she arrives soon i took my 1st vitex pill today has ive read that can kick start af i have actually sat and cried on my bathroom floor you really get your hopes up i had every preggy symptom going and still bfn i think we manifest them cos we want it so bad xx

I am really sorry to hear that, I hope things start to look up for you!!! :flower:

How was your period before your Dr diagnosed you with having an anulvatory cycle? Was it normal and regular and how long were your Cycle days....

that seems like such an odd thing to be diagnosed with, I wonder how common it is?

I am really sorry to hear that, I hope things start to look up for you!!! :flower:

How was your period before your Dr diagnosed you with having an anulvatory cycle? Was it normal and regular and how long were your Cycle days....

that seems like such an odd thing to be diagnosed with, I wonder how common it is?

i had the mirena coil in for 7 years and did not have af at all in that time i had it removed 14 months ago and i resumed af pretty quick every 21 days then it rose to a steady 23/25 but since may they got longer and longer 26/28/29/32 until i missed completly i had a 21 day blood test done which showed no ovulation which was in march then another 21 day blood test in oct which showed no ovulation he said i have possibly not ovulated at all since having the mirena removed he wont refer me to a fs cos im 42 and have adult children and my partner has 3 adult children so im trying vitex its my last chance i will give it 6 months and if no luck i will just give up its so stressful and i have 2 of my partners daughters always popping in both are pregnant single mothers who dont even want to be xx

I am going through the same thing. I am on CD 36 without AF and I have NEVER gone past CD 32. Took a hpt this morning and got a BFN. I plan to wait until next week and if AF doesn't show test again. I will try to be hopeful for both of us. Keep me posted with your result :hugs:

MRSP* Just be patient, allow some time for your cycles to adjust, thats a long time to be on BC so maybe your body just has to get use to not being on it. I personally have never been on birth control so I can't say from personal expierence... hope everything works out!!!

Tracey* We are in the same boat!!!! Im praying baby dust for us both!!! I'll keep you update, I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative too... I Dont have any signs of AF but my nipples have been so sore... .ugh the suspense is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->