Help? TTC weird question

Frodi

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have never had this happen before and am curious about maybe what it might mean, I can't seem to find anything really that are similar to mine. About a two weeks ago I had started having some cramping but there was no period that followed. I just stopped taking birth control but honestly I haven't been 100 % with them since November. I missed Feb and March periods and then got one in April, but it wasn't normal lasted 7 days but it wasn't heavy enough for tampon but too heavy for a pantie liner.
Anyways, the cramping lasted about a week and there was nothing. Then Friday my husband and I sex and when we were done (I grabbed the towel so that nothing got on the bed). After laying there for several minutes I went the the bathroom and there was no "cum" on the towel just a huge glob of about the size of a loonie on the towel which was sticky and clear.
Then again today again after having sex there was clear discharge and little to no "cum". Just wondering if anyone knows what this might be?

sorry no answers but did not want to read and run. I hope someone can help.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? I'm guessing you have. Cycles are a bit wonky after coming off birth control.
Try not to worry about the jelly sperm. It's normal. If it was constantly watery it might be a low sperm count but it probably varies day to day. It can depend how much you have been BD too. X

Have you taken a pregnancy test? I'm guessing you have. Cycles are a bit wonky after coming off birth control.
Try not to worry about the jelly sperm. It's normal. If it was constantly watery it might be a low sperm count but it probably varies day to day. It can depend how much you have been BD too. X

I haven't taken one yet, just because I'm trying not to worry about it. If following my period cycle from being on Birth control I should have received my period on Sunday. But it didn't come. (*whats BD mean*, sorry new to these terms)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->