HELP! Upset when feeding..Teeth??

cosmotbear

Expecting number 2 :-)
Reaction score
Hi all!
Just need some advice or experience as to whether I should be worried or not. Zac is 4 months and now FF. Hes been doing great on formula for 2 months now, so I know thats not the problem. He started drinking LOTS two weeks ago, about 7/8oz each feed with no problems. He has been biting hands, my fingers etc for quite a few weeks and his lower gums feel very bumpy indeed! We have started using teething gel and teethers to try and help when he really starts biting to see if it offers some relief. The past few days he has been getting very upset when feeding. Starts off okay but past 3/4oz starts crying and keeps coming off the bottle getting really upset. Will hardly take anymore. Has a soother and then will maybe have a bit more on and off. In total about 4/5 oz. I am worried as its less than he took before and seems so distressed. I haven't changed anything to do with his feeds. Has this happened to anyone else? Could it be a sign of teething pain? I guess I'd like to know roughly how much anyone elses 4 month olds drink and whether this could be a symptom...or should I go to docs? When do first teeth finally appear? Any advice much appreciated! x

Hello!! Toby went through a phase of doing this and my friend said that he may have had thrush on his tongue and it may be hurting him so I took him to the doctors and he felt his gums and said he was teething it wasnt thrush. So sounds like teething to me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->