help us out here

thanks wobbles and pumpkin for your help. those are some very good suggestions. i have a appointment with wic next tuesday, and i got on medicaid so at least that will help with the medical bills. in the meantime, i guess dh and i have some talking and figuring to do. but you did make me feel like we can hack this even though its going to be tough. thanks so much!

WIC is a wonderful program! My son had to have special high dollar formula because he was lactose intolerant. WIC provides for families with children age five and under. You get formula, regular milk, baby cereal, cheese, eggs, beans and a few other items. It's always more than enough. If you choose to breast feed, they'll provide a hospital grade pump...to keep! Sign up for mailing lists for cupons..baby products. When my kids were little, I frequented yard sales in the really swanky neighborhoods. I got clothes, blankets, toys etc..with the tags still on and for dirt cheap. I even got a brand new high chair, car seat and walker..all for $100. If you're set on staying home, it can be done. If you have any other questions, just let me know. I'll be glad to offer any advice I can come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->