HELP! - violent sick (Update page 5!!)

She's asleep. Seems fine. Going to take her to docs tomorrow unless she's sick again, then I'll get a doctor out. Thanks for keeping me calm x

I think she has a bug and probably the reason why she slept so well last night.

Hope she feels better soon!

Fingers crossed it's just a bug, and shes feeling better soon. Let us know how the doctors goes tomorrow :hugs:

I hope she is ok. Maybe she just ate something that didnt sit right? God luck!

The only thing in the past few days she has eaten that she hasn't had before is that bloody cigarette. The NHS woman said vomitting is the only thing that needs to be monitored. Could be that I guess..

Could have been it! The chemicals in it would be hard on her and may have upset her tummy.

Im not sure toria , id take her to A&E only as she has eaten something bad and if they said that throwing up should be monitored i'd get it checked , but i am a very paranoid person .

She said to monitor whether she was keeping fluids down, she has had some water and been on my boob and seems fine. If she is sick again I won't think twice about calling someone but she's alright.

poor little thing, i think u need to keep a real close aye on her in the futuer she always seems to be getting in to bumps n scrapes! shes gunna be up to loads of mischeif when shes walking! hope shes ok tho bless her

If I didn't always have my eye on her she would have plenty more bumps and scrapes lol

Hope she isn't sick agian hun. Bless her. let us know how she gets on
xx

Hope shes feeling abit better hun xx

Not being funny but if your house phones cut off how are you able to get on here?

broadband doesnt require a phone line as in runs through cables most internet providers run by broadband nowadays. And no phoneline is even required, connecting through a phone line was something that was more around years ago x

Aww, poor Caitlyn. I hope she feels better soon.

poor caitlyn, is she any better this mornin?

Yeah she's fine today, and was last night. Think it's a stomach bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->