HELP! - violent sick (Update page 5!!)

Glad to hear she's feeling better, if you're ever stuck without a phone again the NHS Direct website has a bit where they can give you advice as well.

Hope shes feeling abit better hun xx

Not being funny but if your house phones cut off how are you able to get on here?

broadband doesnt require a phone line as in runs through cables most internet providers run by broadband nowadays. And no phoneline is even required, connecting through a phone line was something that was more around years ago x

I work for a well known broadband provider & the only broadband providers that dont need a BT line are Virgin Media & Telewest.

Glad she's ok though.

It is connected through BT but it still lets me on when they cut the phone off? I won't tell them if it's not meant to.. They called me earlier and hung up and when I rang back it was a recorded message saying they'll call back if they need to :wacko: Maybe they were testing the line? :rofl:

Off to the doctors at 4pm, just to be safe. I'm sure she's alright. Well I hope so.

She's fine. She has acid in her belly and he suspects she has always had reflux :( My poor little silent suffering baby! Got some gaviscon but it's powder, how can I put it in her feed if she's breastfed? :blush:

I give mine to Oliver via a bottle. Do you have any? If not, try a medicine syringe, or would she lap it out of a cup? Oliver prefers it warm, so because it is such a small amount, I make it with freshly boiled water. By the time you have mixed it properly, it is cool enough to drink.
Good luck & keep us updated!!

Oh you can make it with water? She drinks water out of a cup so hopefully she won't mind it with medication added

Yes hun. Add a teeny bit of boiling water to make a paste, then mix the rest. If you don't use boiling water, it just won't mix nicely. It's very sticky stuff!! She may get constipated with it, so give her an extra ounce or 2 of water everyday. I find we don't have any probs at all with Oliver. His poo is like a paste - but he's not constipated.

Edited: Don't mix it with breast milk. The doctor told me it can affect your milk, so best just using water.

Does she take a bottle at all? Maybe if you pump and then put it in a bottle you'll be able to give her the gaviscon.

Sounds like my LO...lol....are you allowed to give it to her in her solids? Mix it with her cereal?

Glad shes got some medicine to make her better bless her :)

I will read the instructions when greedys done feeding lol

im sure water is fine...it can make thm constipated tho gavicscon just a word of warning xx

Glad it is nothing too serious! I would mix it with her food. Hope she feeld better soon :hug:

I hope she feels better....

That bothers me that Jasmine has it so bad and all the doctors here are refusing to give me anything. I know of lots of people who have gotten prescriptions here too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->