Help!!!!! *warning pic*

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
Ive been spotting for two days, and today Ive bled through three super tampons and my clothes already! And I find this enormous clot!

Attachments

• IMG_20160203_210020.jpg
    IMG_20160203_210020.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 15
I don't know how to determine how much you're being from the tampon reference, as I have never used them. It's also hard to tell exactly how big that clot. However, if this is unusual for you, then I would see a doctor. I get fairly large clots sometimes, but it seems to be normal for me, unfortunately. :-/

Well from you're post I'm guessing this isn't normal for you... When I start my periods I usually spot a couple days and then my first day of real flow I go through a super tampon every 2-3 hours all day and night for about 2-3 days and with that much bleeding huge clots are most likely pretty normal, I know I do. If you're in a lot of pain I suggest seeing a doctor pretty quick. If not, make sure to take an iron supplement because you're losing more blood than normal and don't want to get anemic. If it continues for more than a couple days and it's not normal for you I would suggest calling your obgyn too.
Hope that's helps. Let me know if I can help with anything else. Take care of yourself. It can be exhausting.

I have a friend who gets ginormous clots... I've never seen one myself but that certainly looks like what she's talking about. It started for her when she came off of birth control although she was on it for so long she has no idea if it's normal for her or not. Sorry I don't have anything else for you other than that but I agree that it might be worth phoning your obgyn, at least to help put your mind at ease. I would freak out too but my friend remains alive and well.

Clots that size are not abnormal for some, I have them with my periods, but if this is unusual for you or you are feeling something is not "right", I would contact your OB immediately.

Not to sound like a raincloud--I have had a few clots over the years, but that one looks rather sizeable. Different people DO have different things happen to them--what's odd for one is normal for another--I'd say if you're in pain, get to your doc as soon as you can. And it sounds like having a flow that heavy isn't normal either...yah, I'd be freaking a bit too in your shoes...Have you just gotten off BCP's, by chance? I know a lot of women's systems go a a tad nutty for a bit once your system registers that kind of change...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->