Help.....what is up with my body?

Mommy1st

Reaction score
Well,

I'm a mom to a beautiful seven yr old girl and I have been married for almost two years. My scenario is that I haven't seen my period in five months (I had a history of irregularity at times but not this long), my nipples were a bit tender, sensitive gums, nausea but I haven't thrown up, and a weird movement in my lower abdomen. It feels like butterflies and I'm not nervous. It always happen when I lay down or sit. Funny, I never felt that with my daughter. What is going on? I took one test and it said negative....:shrug:

Are you suggesting that you could be 5 months pregnant?
If so, then it could be that a pregnancy test would be ineffective now. You are best to go to the doctors, as if you are not pregnant then your symptoms are not normal.

I'm going to the doctor next week. These movements feel like I swallowed a bunch of live goldfish. Thanks for telling me about the ineffective pregnancy test: I didnt know that hcg levels decrease (I always thought they were constant until you give birth). I even ordered a doppler (that's how serious it got)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->