help! what to buy 10 year old neice

catty

Reaction score
This year we have decided to get each neice/nephew one largish gift and then a few little things like chocolate, usually we spend alot but have our own child this year and on a tight budget.

Our budget is £30.

We are getting her 4 year old little brother the batman jail and her 3 year old sister a barbie princess castle.

I want to get something of a similar size for her but im really stuck! Everything is either cheap and then shel get more presents or small but the right price.

She did like moshi monsters and one direction but isnt really telling me what she likes now.

Only thing I can see is a one direction sofa but shes really tall and thought it might be to small?

Why not get her lots of little one direction things and put them in a box together you can get nice boxes from card shops. Home bargains has a 1 D bed set and a fleece blanket, asda has a onesie they would all go nice together x

I have brought my nieces (both 10 years old) pink vans of the office web site someone on hear posted £15.99 a pair. I know they will love them. It is also one of thems birthday at the end of the month & have managed to get her a really cute party dress from BHS with some tights & bangles for just over £20 x

Does she like Lego? Lego friends is nice for girls.

Or those Orbeez look quite good like a little foot spa I think

Thanks everyone! i had a look round Toys r us today and really couldnt see anything! i think i might actually just ask her.

She has a lalopsy doll ( i think thats what its called) but i think it looks like its for younger kids? they are 3 for 2 so maybe il ask her to give me some hints haha.

I like the idea of a box of one direction things but when i had a look i really couldnt find much, il keep my eyes peeled!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->