HELP...when did I o?

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Can you take a peek at my chart and help me to figure out when I o'd? It either happened yesterday or the day before I think?? I'm Charting, using a Fertility Monitor and monitoring CM and CP...have a look at my chart, what do you think?

Ok so I have absolutely NO clue as to when I o'd or if I even did already :shrug: None of my things corolate this month, my temps don't line up with my o pain or my peaks, so I don't know what to believe :wacko: First off look at my chart. According to that I o'd Friday right? because of the big jump in temp the next day? And I also had EWCM that day and only that day. BUT...my LH serge was during one of my peaks so that doesn't make sense?? And last night (CD17) I had the most painful I don't know what it was on my left side, it was so bad I had to go to bed early, it hurt to stand and walk, it wasn't cramp like...almost unexplainable, but def in the uterus area...so might that have been o pain??? Which doesn't line up with cm or temps :wacko: but my cervix was high soft and open yesterday...it wasn't really open today...ahhhh I don't know when I o'd I have to think I already did as my cm is gooey (sorry tmi) now and doesn't appear fertile anymore.... :help:

I've done a lot of research today, I don't think I've o'd yet :nope: I usually o on CD18 but things started to happen sooner this month so I though maybe I'd o sooner...I guess not. If my temp jumps up tomorrow I think I'll have my answer.

It doesn't look like you've ovulated yet. You have no sustained temp rises and are still getting peaks.. looks like you should ov any day!! Lots of sticky baby dust xx

My temp went from 97.70 to 97.97 this AM...guess we'll see in a few days. I usually always o on CD18 so I'm sure I did...i just always get cramps when I o and I got nothing yesterday so I'm confused!! DH has been away since last Thursday so I wont be able to dtd until late tonight...not feeling very hopeful that this is my month. But I guess if its meant to be it will be right?

Ash I love Psalm 37:4...its one of my favorites!

I think you may have ovulated late last night. Your temp went up a little bit today, your cbfm went from peak to high, and your cm went creamy. Sometimes if you ov later at night, your temp won't rise as much as it would if you ov'ed the day before.. hope that makes sense lol. Lots of sticky sticky baby dust xxxx

Thanks Taylorxxx My monitor was high this morning by default, since I had gotten my peak yesterday and already went through 10 sticks it didn't ask me to pee on one this morning :( I sooo wanted to too :haha: Patiently waiting for my dh to get home tonight so we can dtd one more time...hope we catch the egg in time!

My temp went from 97.70 to 97.97 this AM...guess we'll see in a few days. I usually always o on CD18 so I'm sure I did...i just always get cramps when I o and I got nothing yesterday so I'm confused!! DH has been away since last Thursday so I wont be able to dtd until late tonight...not feeling very hopeful that this is my month. But I guess if its meant to be it will be right?

Ash I love Psalm 37:4...its one of my favorites!

Me too! It gives me hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->