HELP! When did your LO's first tooth come through (For Mummy's with LO 9 months +)

bump230910

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

My poor girl has been teething since 10 weeks, and she is 9 months on Friday and still has NO teeth.

I've gave her plastic, rubber, and frozen teethers.
Used Aston & Parsons teething powder,
Nelsons teething powder,
Calgel teething gel,
Bonjela teething gel,
Dentinox teething gel,
Calpol,
and now I've been using Nurofen & Dentinox the past two days.
Also gave her rusks to bite on.

Nothing seems to be easing the pain for her. Im just wondering how long this can actually last before one comes through? Her gums are hard and white but they have been like that for months!

I just think she's gonna be like this for a while yet :cry: I feel so sorry for her I just want her to have a break from the constant pain. Anyone else been in the same boat?x

Hey i cant help as my daughter started teething at about 12 weeks....
She's nearly 11 months and still has NO teeth....
Dont worry tho babe it's not a bad thing! Each baby to there own and all that lol.

xx

If shes suffering real bad keep her dosed up with calpol and neurofen(don't know if u know already but u can give calpol, then neurofen 2 hours later, then calpol 2 hours later etc). & then with the teething powders in between, their apparently better then the gels. Lily got her 1st two teeth at 6 months so not much help on that... but she'll get them eventually and just keep doing wot ur doing xx

Aw thanks girls. I hate seeing her like this, it's awful isnt it. Oh no I didn't know you could use calpol and nurofen. So you can do that and use the powders aswell? x

Although Liam teethed really early we always found that the teething granules worked the best (ashton & parsons and teetha) and calpol too. Oh and Calgel teething gel too.

Aw thanks girls. I hate seeing her like this, it's awful isnt it. Oh no I didn't know you could use calpol and nurofen. So you can do that and use the powders aswell? x

Yeh I only found out a few weeks ago, apparently doctors think all mums should know this!!! I had no idea lol. Yeh the powders are natural.. well the nelsons are I'm not sure bout the others as I havent used them, so their fine to use aswell :), Neurofen will be good for swelling etc, and calpol for temperatures and pains :flower: xx

Have you tried ambesol? that completely numbs the gum area when rubbed on?

Finnlay has just turned 9 month and has only just grown his 1st tutty and he has been a nightmare for about 5 months with teething. I got it from boots pharmacy and it is fantastic.

Wow! My kid's 7 months and is cutting her third tooth :( Poor thing. she was a very early teeher though, had her first 2 teeth by 4 months o.o

hope she gets one out soon! They tend to feel a lot better when they get them through.

9.5 months old and still waiting..........Its not looking likely whatsoever, im thinking he'll be a yr before anythin appears!

My lo is 9.5 months old he started teething at 9 weeks old. He got his first two bottom teeth through at 6 months and has started getting his two top teeth just recently. I find that bongela works a treat for him although to be fair he has been really good with his teething. Aw I know how ur feeling its horrible not being able to take the pain away from them hope ur lo gets teeth through soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->