HELP?! when in the heck do i actually ovulate?

Sarah1508

Proud Mummy of two ღ
Reaction score
Right so lately really since ive been TTC my cycles have been REALLY long! Like from day one of one period to day one of next has been 40 bloody days! Anyways I'm like wtf? Haha and just wondering when in the heck do I actually ovulate? Because I seen something online that said if your cycle is longer then 35 days you ovulate at a different time from the usual 12 to 14 days before your period!? And now I'm just so so confused :dohh: help?! :haha:

I can only take a guess and say with a 35 day cycle you probably ovulate between CD20 to CD25...? I really don't know. It depends on how long your LP is.

If I were you I would start temping so you can pin point when ovulation happens.

It started on the 29th and ended on the 4th and I will be expecting my next one about the 7th of august (40 days from day one of AF to day one of next AF) they never used to be this long! :/ they used to be very irregular though but now that they have finally settled they are so bloody long between each one and last about a week!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/ovulation_calculator.php

Based on your cycle been 40 days, it says your most fertile between Monday July 21, 2014 and Saturday July 26, 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->