Help with a boy name!

MegC1001

Reaction score
My DH and I have come up with 3 names that we like, each name has at least 1 part with a meaning, but we can't pick "the one" I'm not set on the combinations we have so I am open to other suggestions. The names are Toby Brooks, Braxton Wayne or Ryker Jayce. Also, as for Toby, I'm unsure about it as a first name but I got Toby from October (Tober part) as my DH and I got engaged one October, married in october the following year and pregnant another October. If anyone has a suggestion for how to use Toby or another possibility that would mean something please post!! Thanks :).

Would you actually name him Toby or would that just be a nickname for Tobias?

TOBIAS!!! You could use Toby as a nickname then!

Or, you could be really brave and just call him October. I kind of like it.

TOBIAS!!! You could use Toby as a nickname then!

Or, you could be really brave and just call him October. I kind of like it.

Oooohhh October, that would be awesome.

I like Tobias over Toby, mostly because I can't imagine a 30-something year old man named Toby. It sounds like a kid name to me. But Tobias is an awesome name for a man. :)

Thank you ladies!! I hadn't decided if it would just be Toby or if we would use something like Tobias. I hadn't thought of October as a first name

It's becoming a lot more common to do that. I know a girl who has a similar situation to you - met her husband in August and they got married in August. They named their little girl August, I think it's sweet.

like Brook, Wayne and Jayce

I think Wayne is my favorite but all are lovely middle names

the meaning behind Toby is lovely :)

Tobin is another longer form of Toby

Thanks everyone for the help/opinions!! With help here and on another site I have come up with a couple new options or combinations of the names previously listed :) I swear I am never going to be able to pick just one, lol! Please vote/comment and thanks again for all the help!! :) Oh, side note - in case I haven't said or anyone missed it, Toby means something to my DH and I (got it from October...DH says no to using October as the name) Wayne is my DH middle name... Jace (was Jayce) is from DH Gpa mn and Brooks is from DH and I. Everett is DH new name pick (he likes Rhett) and Braxton was my pick.

I voted Everett Tobias, that's gorgeous! Or you could call him Octavius with Gus as a nickname!

Octavius is a great suggestion if you want to honor October.

I like braxton and toby for first names :) and Jace would make a lovely middle name for both :) braxton jace and toby jace :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->