Help with a girls name (possibly car related?)

wolfQ

Reaction score
I keep trying to come up with a name for our girl, but hubby hates everything I suggest. Of course he won't research and look into names at all, when I ask him to come up with something mostly he just looks around names random objects (oh so helpful) or comes up with car related names. He's pretty car obsessed, but so far the random car names he's mentioned aren't really names I would use and I don't think he's serious about them anyway. He likes really basic, every day names and I like a little more unique but not too out there.

Here are some of the names I have written on my list, though like I said he doesn't like any of them but to give you an idea of my taste in names. I just write them down as I find names that interest me, so no particular order. I really wanted to use the name Quinn but he hates it. We've thought of using Isla his grandmother's name was Ila pronounced the same but different spelling, he is semi-ok with that but he doesn't like the s in the spelling.

Leah
Quinn
Josie
Seren
Laney
Afton
Ambria
Jenna
Aurora
Leila
Sienna
Elsa
Isla
Talia
Eliza
Esme
Lena
Marlena

I'm open to any thoughts on car related names you can come up that aren't too obviously car related (I don't like Porsche, Mercedes, etc.).

I did think of that one, I like it but it's my co-workers name and a family friend just named their baby that, but thanks for the suggestion. :)

I thought about Elise after Lotus Elise I had a co-worker with that name so I don't know if that would be weird though.

You might have some luck googling vintage/antique car info. I'm sure there's a list (or ten) somewhere with all the old car models listed.

Clio
Megane

both are Renault
Datsuns also had lots of old cars with girls names

A couple car names I love:

Sienna (Toyota Sienna)
Nova (Chevy Nova)
Avalon (Toyota Avalon)
Elise
Genesis
Sierra

Here's an awesome list: https://nameberry.com/blog/car-names-test-drive-these-for-your-baby

Audrey nn Audi
Alexis (Lexus)
Dakota (Dodge Dakota)
Sienna (Toyota Sienna)
Aspen (Dodge Aspen)
Victoria (Crown Victoria)
Kallista
Liberty (Jeep Liberty)

Guiletta is a nice car name think it's.Alfa romeo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts