Help with a (possible) positive opk Pic!

LittleOnes

Mommy to a son
Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

I know I've been MIA! (orr...maybe nobody has noticed, lol :wacko:). We've been majorly traveling slash trying to 'play it cool' and relax on the TTC. Still :sex::sex: and charting temps/CM.

This month we decided to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan, so since CD7 we began every other day BDing. Then you're 'supposed' to take OPKs and BD three days in a row starting with the day of a positive opk, but I wanted to lay off the opks. Instead of the opks I planned to just BD three days in a row around when I had ovulated the last few cycles (~CD20).

That was UNTIL checking my cm the last few days. I have had fertile CM like CD10-13 which is super early for me (watery and then EWCM yesterday). The EWCM is especially early for me. On a whim I decided to take an opk tonight, afraid to miss a super early ov (usually ov ~CD20).

Long story 'short', can you ladies please help and let me know if you think this is a positive opk?! Sorry if the pic is a bit grainy.

Thanks!! Hope everyone is doing well in their TTC and not going insane :haha:

Attachments

• OPK photo_8.31.11.jpg
    OPK photo_8.31.11.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 42
That looks positive to me. The picture is fuzzy to me though.

Looks positive to me too !
Good luck!

I would say if there if you have to ask yourself is it or isnt it positive, then take it as it is, if you dont you could miss it and if its lighter tomorrow you will be kicking yourself!!!

I never, ever got lines anywhere near as dark as the control line in all the months I have used opks. That is a definite positive to me!!:flower:

Hey I have had EWCM for the last 4 days and neg opk's last nights was really dark, kinda looks like yours, so if yours is poss then I think mine is. My temp was low again today so hoping for a poss opk today and a spike in temp tomorrow morn!
I agree with ellie27, get to it just in case, you dont want to kick yourself if it fades when you test again.
Baby dust to you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->