Help With Announcing :|

BeccaAndBump

Reaction score
Hiiiiiii ... New to the site this is my first post! In need of help :blush:

I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant and need help with how to announce
This to my friends. I haven't been with my bf long but as there was a history between and we clicked and fell for each other again very quickly we decided to try for a baby. As it happens it didn't take very long at all. The problem is I don't want everyone who finds out to think that it was an accident as the pregnancy wasn't an accident at all. I don't know how to word it when I tell people or when I post our news on Facebook, to let people know that the baby was planned, without just coming out with "...the pregnancy was planned" any suggestions on how to word the announcement would be much appreciated :shrug:

Thanksss soooo much

Becca & Bump xxx

Firstly heeeey and congratulations.
How about a "yaaay we did it"

We are planning to tell our family via our scan pic and our fb friends via a picture of us bu y the sign at the antinatal clinic to see if anyone clicks haha.

So many ways to tell them. X

Telling people in person would be easy bc after you tell them you're pregnant, they'll probably say congrats or maybe even "what", and you can come back with something like, "we're so excited, we hadn't been trying all that long".

Not sure about FB. The previous poster had a good idea with the "yay, we did it!"

Thankssss :) !!

How far are you ?? .. I like the idea but gives me the impression tha we've been tryin a while when lucky for us it was our first month. SOOO worried people will this baby was an accident and really don't want that :(

Xxxx

I wouldn't worry about it - let people think what they think. You know different and that's all that matters. If they ask, tell them - most people probably will! Even my doctor asked o_O

Def agree face to face is best. We are using fb after our friends and family find out via us as we have family and uni friends far away "(.
People will think what they want no matter what. Aslong as your happy and they are for you happy days. Ive not yet been asked "was it planned" I had the omg how do you feel from a close friend and I just laughed at her.

Special time for you. Your find the words will just come as you announce it ") xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->