Help with dates and due date I'm confused lol

sherrie123

Carson, Kai, Jaxon <3
Reaction score
Ok so my last period was the 28th of January. I was due my period on the Friday 1st of march, tested day it was due and it was negative. Tested on the Monday 4th and got a bfp with frer and ic. Had an early scan on Wednesday 6th that showed nothing but thickened lining (which doesn't match up with how far on I should have been judging by last af date) hospital urine test was negative that day but frer was positive and clear blue digital said 1-2. Thursday the 7th I had blood taken which showed hcg level of 89. So roughly how many weeks do you think I am and when would I be due? Also I've another early scan this friday, what should I expect to see by then? Sorry for long post and thanks for any replies :)

I’d say you’re about 4 weeks and you probably ovulated a week later than normal which is why you’re dates from LMP don’t line up. In order to see anything onnultrasound you need hcg of about 1,500-1,900 I believe

Didn't want to read and run...
I'd venture to say it's just really early. Remember when going off your lmp that the first 2 weeks ish(if you ovulate on day 14) you aren't actually pregnant. I think you need to be 4 solid weeks pregnant to even see a gestational sac. I'm going through a mess myself right now because I know after 2 scans I'm not as far along as my lmp implies. Just have faith and try to breathe.

Hi id say you were around 4 to 5 weeks max.
Hopping ure next scan will help u out more. Not to sure what you will see that early but u mite see the gestational sack. Maybe the yolk sack but I can't be sure.
Sorry I can't be more help hon.
I really hope ure scan goes well on Friday but don't worry if they don't see much it's still very early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->