Help with middle name please

laxobellavida

Reaction score
We have chosen the name Levi for our little boy. We need some help with a middle name! I'd like a 1 syllable middle name since our last name has two syllables. Our last name also starts with an S. Any suggestions!? :)

I think James would be nice

That's the middle name I chose for my baby boy :) Both my step dad and my dad share that middle name so I thought it'd be a great way to associate my little guy to two very important men in my life :)

OP, do you have any fathers, grandfathers, uncles... etc whose first or middle name could work for your baby? It's nice when the middle name has meaning, but can be tough when the names to choose from don't quite work with your choice.

I like Roy, John, Dean... just a couple of suggestions :) 1 syllable is difficult because a lot of 1 syllable names are nicknames, like Jim, Ben, Don... etc.

I think James would be nice

That's the middle name I chose for my baby boy :) Both my step dad and my dad share that middle name so I thought it'd be a great way to associate my little guy to two very important men in my life :)

OP, do you have any fathers, grandfathers, uncles... etc whose first or middle name could work for your baby? It's nice when the middle name has meaning, but can be tough when the names to choose from don't quite work with your choice.

I like Roy, John, Dean... just a couple of suggestions :) 1 syllable is difficult because a lot of 1 syllable names are nicknames, like Jim, Ben, Don... etc.

I love the name levi! It was one of the first ones I chose and my husband hated it at first but now loves it lol! It's hard to pick names from my family members because I'm Spanish and a Spanish middle name would sound weird with Levi :( I know, I've had a hard time finding a one syllable name because most are nicknames or shortened :( would a two syllable middle name sound weird with our two syllable last name? I love Levi Thomas but not sure how it sounds :/

I love the name levi! It was one of the first ones I chose and my husband hated it at first but now loves it lol! It's hard to pick names from my family members because I'm Spanish and a Spanish middle name would sound weird with Levi :( I know, I've had a hard time finding a one syllable name because most are nicknames or shortened :( would a two syllable middle name sound weird with our two syllable last name? I love Levi Thomas but not sure how it sounds :/

I personally really like Levi Thomas! I don't think that sounds weird at all. :)

Jack, John, Paul, James, Ross, mark, Luke, grant, max, that's all I can think of.
I think Paul, James and mark go nicely with Levi?

My first sons middle name is Thomas so I am biased but I think Levi Thomas sounds lovely! Also I don't think having a two syllable surname would make it weird. Our surname is also two syllables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->