Help with names for a girl please :)

August3

Mum of 2
Reaction score
We have our name sorted for a boy but struggling with first name for a girl. Would appreciate if you vote for your preference.

Thanks,
K

I soooo didnt want to vote Norah because thats our girl name right now...but i just love it I had to!

I like the Mae spelling.

I voted Halle, but I equally like Norah, both very lovely names :flower:

I prefer Nora without the h and the May spelling.

A big thank you to all who voted so far. If I'm honest my favourite would be Halle May but it would be an unusual enough name where I live. Don't want my baba to dislike having an unusual name

I have an unusual name and love it, quite a few friend have common names and hate it

you cant hate individuality :thumbup:

I love the name Nora. I prefer it without the H but that's up to you.

It's one of the very few Ames I like tat end in A.

I have an unusual name and love it, quite a few friend have common names and hate it

you cant hate individuality :thumbup:

I like your outlook. :) The good thing about Halle is that with the famous actress Halle Berry or Halley's comet people should be able to pronounce it easily enough.

Assuming you are planning on pronouncing Halle as such: Hal-lee then I definitely choose Halle May over the others. However, you might want to consider spelling the middle name Mae. I think Halle Mae. Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed. LOL. Anyway, I think Norah is an adorable choice as well. Congrats!

Thank you. Yes would be pronouncing it Hal-Lee. May is after my grand aunt who spells it that way but I like Mae too.

Seriously, you can't go wrong either way. They're both freakin' adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->