Help with OPK please :)

Totally hate waiting
I’m cd15 after my loss and it’s drsgging so bad to ovulate

Totally hate waiting
I’m cd15 after my loss and it’s drsgging so bad to ovulate

Ohh I’m sorry hun. I know how it feels. Before my son I had 7 chemical pregnancies/miscarriages. I would be very shocked if I don’t have more before conceiving this next baby. Fingers crossed ovulation is right round the corner for you xxx

Ohh I’m sorry hun. I know how it feels. Before my son I had 7 chemical pregnancies/miscarriages. I would be very shocked if I don’t have more before conceiving this next baby. Fingers crossed ovulation is right round the corner for you xxx

Very similar with me hun
Had no issues with dd1 but trying get dd2 was awful one mmc at 12 weeks and 6 chemicals
Then now this loss at 8 weeks :(

Praying you don’t have anymore problems hun xx

Very similar with me hun
Had no issues with dd1 but trying get dd2 was awful one mmc at 12 weeks and 6 chemicals
Then now this loss at 8 weeks :(

Praying you don’t have anymore problems hun xx

My bestie just had a Mmc, found out at the 12 week scan. Absolutely heartbreaking isn’t it :( Ohh I’m praying for you too hun!! What’s the latest on ovulation? I’m currently 6dpo and I took a Ov and a pt about 30 mins ago. What on earth is my problem haha! Xx

I saw your thread those look promising hun I kno hard not get hopes up but hope they are

My opk today is darkest yet and my cm is picking up xx

I saw your thread those look promising hun I kno hard not get hopes up but hope they are

My opk today is darkest yet and my cm is picking up xx

Yaaaay! Get in allll the baby dancing! Sending you so much baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"