Help with OPK please :)

LNWXO

Reaction score
Hiya :)

I haven’t used OPKs in 4 years, and back then I didn’t really have a clue what I was doing so i stopped and I’ve started using them again for this cycle.

I am currently CD13. Would you say this is nearing positive? On the app I use online it says my average O day is cd18? Confused I don’t know what this meanssss.

Xoxo

C61AFF92-2C11-415F-BB81-C10DEBBE3B08.jpeg

I’m new to them as well, but would say that bottom one is not quite positive. My app updates the predicted date once I input a positive opk.

I’m new to them as well, but would say that bottom one is not quite positive. My app updates the predicted date once I input a positive opk.

Thank you for replying :) yeah I am thinking the same too! Oh really? What app is it that you use? I use Ovia xx

Thank you for replying :) yeah I am thinking the same too ? What app is it that you use? I use Ovia xx
What does it mean when you tested positive for 4 days straight and I tested early this morning to a low fertility

Thank you for replying :) yeah I am thinking the same too! Oh really? What app is it that you use? I use Ovia xx
I’ve been using Glow. I also tried Flo and really liked the look of it, but the symptoms log wasn’t as good. With Glow you can actually take a picture of the opk strip and it will tell you if it’s positive or not!

I'd say your last one is close to positive this time round I had it like that for a week straight thinking I'm ovulating early but ovulated when I normally did, then I kept getting almost positives after I ovulated aswell in till I tested with a hpt and got a positive on that aswell, cycles always confuse even when you think you've got it lol but I used opks for 6 months and never had it like that xx

I'd say your last one is close to positive this time round I had it like that for a week straight thinking I'm ovulating early but ovulated when I normally did, then I kept getting almost positives after I ovulated aswell in till I tested with a hpt and got a positive on that aswell, cycles always confuse even when you think you've got it lol but I used opks for 6 months and never had it like that xx

I think that’s what’s going to happen with me this cycle too! My tests have looked like that for 2 days now! Will update soon xoxoxo

I’ve been using Glow. I also tried Flo and really liked the look of it, but the symptoms log wasn’t as good. With Glow you can actually take a picture of the opk strip and it will tell you if it’s positive or not!

Oh wow thanks I will download the app! Xx

I think that’s what’s going to happen with me this cycle too! My tests have looked like that for 2 days now! Will update soon xoxoxo

Can't wait to see more tests (even if opks :haha:) xoxoxox

Right so I was so busy today I forgot to take one this morning! I got in and took one right away and this is what I got... is it positive? Or nearly? I haven’t got a clue haha!

EBF83B7F-595C-4329-9D15-312BA2CF98D8.jpeg 29BAA802-E1CB-49FB-BB51-A957BF9AE7BF.jpeg

Oh yes very positive time to bd :) :wohoo: xx

FA4B8A97-E6EA-4AE0-B3CF-04D1721A2F6F.jpeg

This is this mornings. Does that mean I haven’t ovulated yet? Since first pos last night? My husband isn’t home until 2pm I hope we can get some bding in asap! We did bd last night too though. I know I’m not meant to test with fmu but I was intreged haha. Why is it that your not meant to test? I don’t actually know why just know that your not meant to. Xx

Supposedly ovulation is 12-36 hours after your first positive test. So I’d think you should still be ok!

Like you, last month I got a pos, and then several more SUPER dark pos over the next day and a half. But my understanding is that it’s 12-36 hrs after the first pos, regardless of if you get a darker one later, if that makes sense. I was testing 2x a day the days leading up to & thru all the positives.

I’ve read that LH needs to be metabolized throughout the day which is why they recommended testing in afternoon, but I’ve been getting my strongest lines with smu around 10am? I just try to be consistent with testing times.

Full disclosure - I’ve only been opking for a short time :)

Hiya everyone!
Today is cycle day 17 and I’m pretty sure I Od last night. Had some cramping and pains in my left side. Probably lasted a couple of hours max. I have taken two tests so far today (I know I have problems) and the last one is the most recent. As dark as the control but not darker than anymore...

Would you agree that I Od yesterday too? X

F42333A9-2595-48E5-8709-A6AD70795D6A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->