HELP with OPK!

eco

Reaction score
Hi guys please help! Im usually a 29 day cycle and last period was 30th aug 2012. I did an OPK test on day 12 in the morning and only a faint line. On day 13, I got 2 dark lines but NOT of the same colour on my morning test. On my afternoon test the lines were the same colour .I tested in the evening and got 2 dark lines that are the same colour as well. This morning (day 14) I had a test line that was darker than the control line and was actually showing before the control line. Is this ovulation and when do I start to count from day 13 or day14. Also we DTD:blush: on day 11 is there a chance that I could get pregnant this cycle? Thanks for the advice :shrug:

I would start counting from the first time you had a positive, so if your first positive result was on CD13 in the evening you should completely stop testing and go by that day. Also you should be checking your CM to back up what the test is saying. Since you got a positive result on CD13 you should have ovulated 12-48 hours after so if you BD on CD11 it might have been a bit early, you should do it again on day 13 when you received the positive and the next 3 days for insurance. Hope this helps!

Thanks for that. We didn't really have any problems before so im trying not to rush things this time (I get way to giddy way to early:happydance:). Only problem is that OH works away sometimes so im just hoping that the last time we DTD was close enough. It should be possable if im ovulating today, Right?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->