Help with Opks ladies?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi.... witch got me this cycle again... nothing new lol...
But I'm planning on starting Opks. My period started December 26 and I'm on it now, I have a 3 day bleeding with 4th day just spotting before it's over. What cycle day should I start testing?

How long is your cycle normally?
How long your cycle is is the biggest indicator for when you should start testing.

I start using my opks on cd10 but I have a typical 28 day cycle.

I would start opk testing on cd 7 or 8 then. You probably ovulate between cd 10 and 14 if you have an average length LP of 12-16 days.

I think my l.p. is 14 days.
Quick question? I know it's just been holiday and hours have not been to regular when it comes to bedtime. But is it normal to feel extremely tired and exhausted when on period? It's not a norm for me but could be just the holiday stuff that made me tired...

Yeah some women feel exhausted during their period. I know day one I usually am pretty tired.

It's so weird though.. I don't remember being this exhausted being on my period? On top of that I got a cold sore yesterday:growlmad:
Last time I got that was in September when I got pregnant.. I know you could get it if stressed, period or hormonal fluctuations. Just sucks:cry:
Another thing I find weird is my boobs still feels achy and occasionally itches sometimes? Sigh I'm just clutching straws here.... I'm.ready for next cycle:thumbup:

Well, it's possible you had a chemical, which would have lowered your immune system some- making the cold sore pop out. The tired could just be still above average progesterone- the sore boobs too.

Yes I have had that thought too... because I have had several very faint tests but never darkened... should I start my baby aspirin again perhaps?

If you like you may take it. Chemicals, unless they happen a ton, generally are only caused by a cell division issue- nothing you did or didn't do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->