Help with ovulation and concieving

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Im obviously already pregnant etc just wanted someone to put my head straight about ovulation and try put it in a simple way for me as iv read so many websites and i just dont understand it at all :(
(I had the problem of not knowing what date i got concieved on etc)

Be nice if someone could PM me and ill explain just im abit embarrest about things and dont want everyone to think bad stuff about me

x

dont worry no one will judge

because your havinga boy i would say you dtd on the day of ov

what was the date of your last period and usual length and period and the dates the 2 times occurred

PM if your embarassed but dont be shit happens

I dont mind saying :) im just abit iffy on what people will say .. Thanks for helping me :D

LMP was 19th april
and its 25 cycle

Ive asked about it all before and i got the response which i thought anyway but its because im not exactly sure about one of the dates cause it was so long ago and it was a stupid mistake.. But my boyfriend i sleept with him on the 30th of april and i worked that out as the first day i ovulated (correct me if im wrong cause it confuses me)

The date i think the other time was was the 25th of april but it sounds bad cause there close together but thats why i dont think its right .. but me and my boyfriend now who it happened with on the 30th im kind of sure the babys his as it seems right on website calenders ..

Hope i havent confused you and you can help
xx

With a 25 day cycle and lmp on the 19th it would be safe to say you ovulated on/around the 30th of April - but there is no guarantee. Because of this I would say that most likely the father would be your partner on the 30th but there is no definite way to tell without a dna test, sorry. I hope for your sake it turns out the way you hoped. Good luck with everything x

I know a dna test would have to be done but the amount of times peoples told me it will be the 30th cause if it was the other date it would of been too early and the dates to my due date wouldnt be what they are if you get me? x

Yeah I do get what your saying, but you need to take in account sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days prior to ovulation and while they say ovulation generally happens 14 days prior to you af - its not the case for all women. Some ovulate 10 days prior to af some 18 days. As you don't have that info it is really just too close to be convinced one way or another. Hope you get the outcome you want sweetie. I would say it is more likely your boyfriends but it isn't impossible to be the other guys either, sorry to say X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->