Help with ovulation!

JCIC

Reaction score
I know this probably seems like I'm not doing much to concieve but believe me I am doing the basics, I don't want to get into the routine of charting temps etc just yet as I feel like I've put enough stress on my body over the past 6 months and I know how stress effects me! Basically since my mc cycles have been irregular but lie anywhere between 35-40days, last cycle was 38 days so now on cd 20 and my discharge is a creamy colour, not to thick but thicker than usual, does this seem to indicate that i'm ovulating? Thanks girls xx

possibly - is it stretchy? is it worth a go on a opk? I know you don't want to stress yourself out but one at the point that you think you are ov might be o help.

hx

I can always rely on you to help h thanks! To be honest I wouldn't know what I was looking for on an OPK?

How are you keeping? x

Can you stretch it between your thumb and forefinger? Does it look kinda like raw egg whites? That indicates EWCM, your most fertile CM. I have similiar length cycles and I usually O around CD 20. And I say if in doubt, just :sex: anyway!

It wasn't really stretchy but it wasn't really loose either, was creamier than egg whites x plan on 'doing it' anyway he he x

Today I've had a period sort of ache in my lower belly! Does that mean anything?! x

Ok fantastic i will do thanks! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->