Help with study!

S

study

Hello,

I am conducting a study as part of a Practitioner Doctorate in Counselling Psychology at the University of Wolverhampton.

The aim of this study is to further understanding of drug use (e.g. nicotine, caffeine, slimming pills) in weight management. I am looking for participants over the age of 18 who are currently trying to lose or maintain their weight regardless of whether they have any experience of drug use in weight management themselves.

The research involves completing an online questionnaire about feelings in general and confidence to resist eating in diverse circumstances. This should take no longer than 30 minutes.

If you would like further information or if you'd like to take part, please PM me and I'll send you a link to the survey. And feel free to pass this information to anyone who you think might be able to help or might know someone else who might.

Thank you very much.

Aggie

Hello,

If you would like further information or if you'd like to take part, please PM me and I'll send you a link to the survey.

Doesn't seem possible to PM you? Perhaps because you're a new member?

However, if you're able to PM me, I'd love the link :winkwink:

Thank you very much for offering to help out!!

Unfortunately I don't think I can PM either as I'm too new :( and I don't want to be banned for posting for the sake of reaching the minimum number only so I can PM you so I'll do so as soon as I'm allowed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->