Help with temp chart :/ please anyone?

Snd0111

Reaction score
Hi there

I have been temping for a few months now, but my chart this cycle seems WAY different from my previous ones :/ my temps this cycle seem to be like my post Ov temp in the on previous months, I dont know if this is going to be a cycle when I dont Ov at all??

Any help would be very very appreciated

x

Attachments

• chart1.png
    chart1.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 7
Thats weird.. Usually your pre o and post o temps are the same each cycle. Did you change thermometer or start temping vaginally? xx

Thanks for replying, no I havent changed a thing..you would think that at this time of the year my temps would go down with it being so cold :/

Hmmm weird. Are you sure you had a heavy flow? Was it actual AF?

Hmm.. Did you come off of bcp recently? I ask because my first cycle off bcp, my temps were a lot lower than usual, and then they went up and stayed that way. It may be nothing, I wouldn't worry just yet hun. As long as you see a biphasic chart, you're fine. :) xx

Hmm.. Did you come off of bcp recently? I ask because my first cycle off bcp, my temps were a lot lower than usual, and then they went up and stayed that way. It may be nothing, I wouldn't worry just yet hun. As long as you see a biphasic chart, you're fine. :) xx

No, but I had a mc in august maybe temps were low after that? Last cycle Ov cd14 1 before cd12..thanks for the help everyone it's all so damn confusing and stressful

:dust:

Well temps up even higher this AM :/ Love the whole temping thing but not loving how its all sooooo confusing

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->