• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help with ttc?

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Ok af decided to show its face this morning 4 weeks after m/c! So where do i start with doing my temp charting my cm etc? Any advice or pointers would be so helpful from all u ladies? X

Hiya, firstly - sorry for your loss :hugs: I can't help advise you about temps, but the best advice I can give is to look for EWCM (egg white cervical mucus). A sure sign you are fertile. Also, look out for any 'twinges' you may get in your lower abdomen 'ovary area'. You may also want to invest in OPK's, to pinpoint OV.

I'm just starting to temp too so can't really offer too much advice. I think you start at your AF and take your temperature before you get out of bed and at the same time each day. A lot of people use fertility friend on the internet - am yet to set mine up. Haven't started doing the cm tracking yet and have read about checking your cervix but not tried. My next AF is due around 11th feb and then will be starting clearblue fertility monitor - for that you start it off on your 1st day of AF then turn it on each morning. At certain points it tells you it needs to test so you do a test and then it tells you if you are at low, high or peak fertility so you can muster your oh at the right times :)

Good luck on your charting

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"