Help with turning off ticker

CarrieB

Me, DH and little bean
Reaction score
Hi

I am conscious of making posts in the TTC forum with my gaga ticker showing but hadn't been aware that there was a way to switch it off when posting in certain places. Would somebody mind advising me how to do that?

Carrie
x

When you post a reply there are a few check boxes underneath listed as miscellanious options,that say things like "disable smilies" etc .. there should be one saying "enable or show signature" just uncheck it and your signature wont come up for that post only.

That way you can pick and choose when you have it on or off.

Hope thats helped hun

or if you are doing a quick reply there's a box checked on the right under the text book that says show your signature, just uncheck that and it won't show your siggy :)

whats the signature??
also Vickie mentions about quick posts when replyin, well they are all i seem to be able to do unless im actually startin a thread post myself, therefore i dont seem to be able to use the animations and smilies when responding??? any help please...??
xxx

Signatures are like whats at the bottom of my post that says mommy & daddy to a beautiful angel. You can put whatever you want there, tickers etc. If you go to CP and then to edit signature you can add something and it will show up under all of your posts you have written. You have to click on "go advanced" to get all the emoticons etc or to change the name of your post etc instead of just qick reply. Hope this helps! xx

oh thanks hun and what is the ticker? i dont understand. anyone would think i was new to this lol! xx

Umm tickers are like what some of the girls have under the posts that have how many months their babies are, how long they have been married etc. There are tons of sites you can get tickers from...actually if you click on a ticker you like it will take you right to the website from where they got that specific one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->