• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help with twin girl names :)

robinson380

1 girl and twins due 10/1
Reaction score
We are having identical twin girls soon. We do not want matching or rhyming names.

So far our list consists of: Hannah, Camille, Elise, and Adrienne. We also have a 15 month old girl named Charlotte.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :). Thanks!

I love Hannah! Goes really well with Charlotte.

Names that come to mind with Charlotte: Jane is becoming popular again and I think it's so sweet and simple. Also like Elizabeth and Anna. My sisters are Sophie and Hannah and I think those names are beautiful together.

The first name that sprung to mind was Charlotte, Hannah and Amelia??

If you're keen to mix it up a bit how about one ending in 'tte', another in 'a/ah' and another in a consonant like 'n/y' or 'ee' sound, but all with different beginning letters eg
Charlotte, Hannah and Emily
Charlotte, Lara and Erin
Charlotte, Francesca and Holly etc
That way they're guaranteed not to be too matchy or rhymy
Try out a few rhythms/syllable combinations that you like and then find the names to fit xxx

I think Charlotte, Hannah, & Elise go well together!

Emma & Elsie
Amelia & Holly
Vivienne & Olivia
Ava & Francesca
Gemma & Rebecca
Isla & Grace

All of your name choices are really nice! But I prefer Hannah and Elise with Charlotte. I also think that Claire is a beautiful name and goes well with Hannah as a twin set.

Love Hannah and Elise. Camile and Adrienne are nice but they just don't seem to fit with Charlotte imo.

Hannah and Jessica
Hannah and Amy
Hannah and Emily

Elise and Freya
Elise and Georgia
Elise and Caitlin

or Hannah and Elise!

We have identical twin boys but our twin girl names were Jemima and Charlotte (which I see you already have !)
and Cora and Pippa

Really like all the names you picked Charlotte, Elise and Adrienne sound lovely together

I have twin cousins Hannah and Jessica. Their big sister is Rebecca.

I always name twins in my head but I prefer matching names or same initial. A lot of people don't like that but I think I'd also dress them the same too, my poor children would never have their own identity :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->