Help with Vitex

AshNTom

Reaction score
Hello all!!

I have just bought Vitex for the first time, I have irregular cycles, since being off of the pill I've had the following cycles:
1st: 47 days
2nd: 47 days
3rd: 58 days and counting

I'm assuming I'm not ovulating so I thought I'd give Vitex a go, has anyone had any experience? Good and bad?? And I when in my cycle should I take it? Straight away or wait until AF finally shows and go from there?

Thank you and sticky baby dust to you all

Hey I take vitex. I'm breastfeeding ds1 (22mo) I started taking it to get my cycles back. It worked in a few weeks and I still take it along with b6 to try to lengthen my lp.

So it does work. I think you are fine to just start taking it. I didn't even have a cycle when I started so I think it's ok. Before ds I had very long cycles too but they have all been around 30 days which I think is also down to the vitex. Good luck!

Hi! That's great �� I'm on cd59 and decided to just start it today and see what happens, will keep you updated :) if you're interested I will post about it in my ttc journal in my signature. Drop me a line �� And I'll try to remember to post here too. Thank you again��

Great I hope it works well for you! It can take up to 3 months to take effect so don't give up if you don't notice any improvement for a while.

Great I hope it works well for you! It can take up to 3 months to take effect so don't give up if you don't notice any improvement for a while.

Good to know lovely 😊 thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->