help with young bridesmaids?

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
ive still got along while to go till my wedding in 2014 but have been looking around at things. does anyone know where i can get some nice bridesmaid dresses for 8 to 13 year olds? not to young or to grown up? my niece really sufers with getting uncomfortable around her belly so i dont want anything to restricting and my other niece is very very skinny so it has to be something that will suit both. i was thinking a grecian style 1 shoulder like a chiffon material that just comes in a bit under the bust? does anyone know where i could find something like this?

Monsoon/Accessorize, Coast, maybe department stores like Debenhams or Beales, and lots of online stores

I thought of the BHS range when you said the age, not the style you mentioned though! Not sure where you'd get that style for that age :)

Have a look on eBay!! I've got 3 flower girls who will all be between 2.5 and 3 years on the day so didn't want anything to old or to babyish, eBay have a huge range of dresses and really reasonable prices!

Monsoon Flower Girl
Dresses

I know your two aren't flower girls but these are the styles I imagined when you described your two young bridesmaids. Monsoon have some gorgeous dresses and I don't think they're too pricey considering how much you could pay elsewhere for the same thing :thumbup: Worth a look. You have plenty of time to get it sorted so just keep your eye open x

If you're looking for a simple Grecian design it might not be that expensive to get a dressmaker to custom make them for you. It's worth asking, my friend got dresses that look just like Alfred Angelo ones for an average of £100 each and I think that's more expensive material.

Most high street places have different designs for children and teens so it will be hard to find anything matching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->