HELP! Worried about ectopic Pregnancy?

happymum2be

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am freaking out over if i have an ectopic pregnancy, today I am 5weeks and 4days, all last week I had the normal cramping with no bleeding.. Yesterday I was getting a sharp pain in my left abdomen, slight shoulder pain, diarrehea (sorry for tmi) and feeling really queasy. Today the shoulder pain is away but I keep getting a sharp pain on the left side of my abdomen again, sore left hip, back pain round the middle, light headed (cant concentrate in work - feel so dobbie), no appetite but have eaten and feeling sick as hell but nothing coming up but have no bleeding.. Can someone please help me or am I just being paranoid?

I am so worried as I had a mc back in June time at 12weeks and really worried now.

If I were you I would go to an emergency room and get checked out. When I first got pregnant I had the same fear after some one sided pain. It ended up being ok. I got seen at 4w6d This early all they will be able to see is a sac, yolk sac and maybe fetal pole and heartbeat. So don't be discouraged if you only so the minimum....ideally if you're that concerned about ectopic then all you'd want to see at this point is a properly placed gestational sac. But if you are genuinely concerned - I wouldn't wait.

Hope that helps.

I would get checked out hun just incase x

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I had an ectopic before and the only way I found out was bleeding at 6 weeks- no pain nothing I just went in to check everything was ok and nothing to be seen. They ended up giving me surgery at 8 weeks but I still felt not even an ounce of pain the entire time. So don't immediately be alarmed with your symptoms but I would go to the doc or hospital just to tell them your fears and get reassurance- good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->