Help - worried about Pooh

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Rosie hasn't had a pooh since yesterday evening, she has been weeing, and has pumped throughout the day, eaten well, burped aswel as she does, but hasnt had a pooh, im a little worried, but don't know if it's just a phase, i do have the health visitor tomorrow so will speak to her, but generally wanted some advice please girls.

Thanks

I wouldn't worry if its just s day- chloe would go a few without pooing, on bottle and breast. she still sometimes waits over 24 hours and then explodes!

Jacob is bottle feed, and my HV said as long as he has one in a 48hr period not to be concerned. He normally only has one every day, sometimes goes a day and half. XxxX

She is bottle fed
Thanks for that it has put my mind at ease

Renah did this in her 2nd week and scared the crap out of me. After several hours of crying and screaming though, she did do it and she hasn't gone more than 12 hours without one since. Someone mentioned that you could give them an ounce of cooled, boiled water which will help their digestive system get moving. I did this but she didn't have a bowel movement until several hours later so I don't think it worked.

Hannah's gone as long as 3.5 days without going

if she doesn't show any signs of being unwell I wouldn't worry. I don't know how old your LO is but mine suddenly got to a stage a few weeks in where his pooing slowed down a lot! Ally pooed more when he was completely or mostly bf, now he has mostly formula he can sometimes go once every 5 days. Then he has 'pooing sessions'! He's such a boy...

my sisters MIL advised her to rub some castor oil on baby's tummy when hers was constipated and didnt go for 3 days and it worked in a few hours so u can try that if u think she is contipated

Jasmine has one like clockwork each morning... lol! When she is having a growth spurt she has one in the evening and morning..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->