help - writing a complaint letter!

C

cherryglitter

we went to the hungry horse last night and we all had roasts. me and OH went for the big plate... naturally. :blush: when OH was at the bar there were a girl and 2 boys discussing their sex lives. me and OH aren't prudes but thought it was a bit much lol!

we also had a yorkshire pudding pole and jake had a childrens roast.

well the food was shite. the girl who brought it out to us didn't realise we didn't have the bucket of cutlery you're meant to get. so i had to chase her and ask for it. she threw OH's dinner at him and put the plate down sideways. :dohh:

she then brought jake's meal out... it had the hugest lump of chicken on it which i don't think even i could've eaten, even cut up. it was just really hard. she even asked who it was for which i thought was quite funny as it was just me OH and jake. felt like saying it was for me :haha:

the roasters were shite. the gravy on the pudding pole was freezing cold. so yeah in general a pretty crap meal and really bad service.

we eat there during the week normally and it's always been really good and we've enjoyed it. so it just seemed to be this weekend that was bad. we asked for a manager and got told there wasn't one there.... which i didn't believe. :shrug:

i'm trying to think of what i can put in the letter! any ideas? i told OH i feel quite bad for the girl because she might be on her period or having a crap time. but he doesn't care of course!! :dohh:

Say you are loyal customers and often eat there during the week but were not impressed with your visit over the weekend (be specific on date and approx time) mention that the food was cold and hard and that when you asked for a manager so you could bring these issues up there and then you were told there was not one to speak to. I wouldn't mention the covo other people were having, as annoying as it was. Complaint letters need to be specific and to the point, nobody will read all the way to the end if its just a ramble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->