Help :(

Frooty

Reaction score
Me and oh havent been getting on too well this week hes spent all day everyday next door with his mates so its just me and lo. And when he is here hes very snappy with me and lp and it hurts so bad i dont know what ive done everything i do is for our family. I just feel like he doesnt care anymore. Its ever since he made a facebook hes been weird all i know os that i cant take it i need a partner who loves me to death and the baby i think we deserve that much. Im so upset right now feel like packing mine and los stuff and going :cry: posted in baby club too but im a my wits

Aww Hun :( sorry ur feeling like this! Could u maybe talk to him and tell him how u feel? Being in a relationship and looking after LO should be 50/50. No other advice really but hope u can sort something out :hugs: hope he appreciates u before its too late! My OH is the same
Xx

Aww hun :hugs: I'd speak to him and tell him how you feel and explain to him it's his baby too he needs to help take some of the burden off you. I agree with PP he needs to start appreciating you and if not I really would leave. Hope it gets better soon!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->