Help

2ndtimelucky

Reaction score
How do i know my ovulation times?
My periods just finished on friday im really confused on the best time to try and conceive? :cry:

I really, really recommend Toni Weschler's book, 'Taking Cahrge of Your Fertility.'

It tells you everything you need to look out for to find out when you are about to ovulate.

I would say try an BD every other day then you have more of a chance of catching your OV times.

I have signs when im OV. White discharge, mild pains in lower tummy and definately more tired. Everyone is different though but it might help.

Good luck x x

you normally ovulate about 14 days before your next period (approx) but you can chart or use opks to get an accurate date

People ovulate at different times - some early on & some not til later in cycle. I used OPKs for the first time this month & got + on CD17 & 18. So without doing temps guessing I ov. between CD17 & CD20. I never get pains or symptoms of OV so before using the OPK had always just been guessing around midcycle. You need to BD before ovulation so depending on how long your AF was might be starting soon. My dr. said average is 14 days before your next period which is not very accurate but a place to start for figuring it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->