Help?

D

deafgal

I Don't know how to word this without making this less embarrassing but my son farts ALL the time. It like every 5-10 minutes and it is really annoying. My husband thinks he is doing it on purpose and have been fussing at him for itbut I don't know how that possible??? Any ideas? I am not trying to be funny because it isn't . I am afraid his doctor will just laugh.

I Don't know how to word this without making this less embarrassing but my son farts ALL the time. It like every 5-10 minutes and it is really annoying. My husband thinks he is doing it on purpose and have been fussing at him for itbut I don't know how that possible??? Any ideas? I am not trying to be funny because it isn't . I am afraid his doctor will just laugh.

My 4 year old farts ALL the time and they smell soooooooo bad :haha::haha: But he does suffer from Chronic constipation so thats why.

If you are worried then I would see your doctor, he could have a bowel problem or he could just be a really windy child. :)

My 5 year old is one smelly little dude, he farts all the time and I mean all the time, he is just a windy child, he has been to see doctors and what nots as he suffered chronic constipation form the age of 3, we do some times still battle with this so that also adds to the smell :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->