Help!

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
i don't know what else to do! Jayden has become so clingy and won't stay apart from me for longer than 2 minutes he just screams then when i take him off them he giggles like mad clinging on to me for his life. 9 times out of 10 i can't even put him down and with me having a bump it isn't ideal to be honest ... it's geting me down so much

please helppp!! x

Maybe he's sensitve to the new LO coming and is just checking that you are there.

Could be just a phase or has it been since being away from you with someone else? I don't mean to be negative but sometimes if maybe they have been let down by others then mum is the only one they trust for a while :)

Good luck!

:hugs: I think Ema had a good idea, chek out Vickies thread about Hannah. I'll have a look for the link x

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/121798-accute-stranger-anxiety.html

Livvy is the same & im putting it down to her sensing about another little one is on there way.
She never wants her daddy, always me even when shes been with me all day long. I dont mind tho as love the cuddles & attension shes giving me, shes never done it before.

Aaron has been doing that too. he used to sit in his high chair and wacth the tv in the morning while i got changed etc.. but now he screams when i put him in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->