Help

msblair84

Reaction score
Can anyone PLEASE help me shed some light on my situation?! Ok so im on CD 10 TTC#1 my cycles are usually 30 days long with ovulation on CD17/18. So my last perios was on 10-26 and it was shorter than usual, only 4 days with 1.5 of actual flow. My periods are usually 6/7 days long and heavy for the first 3 days. Yesterday I started spotting then it stopped and today ,again the spotting again only it looks like pink lotion. Iv'e only seen it 3 times today,once while checking my cervix and the other two when I wiped. I'm just so worried! I know i dont have any infections or anything bc i had a pap and std check in sept. ANY input would help,THANK YOU so much in advance! *Babydust*:flower:

Hi there! I usually have pretty normal cycles, But sometimes I get spotting or light bleeding around the middle of my cycle. I went to my dr to see what was going on, she ran so many test I thought I was donating blood. But everything came out normal and she said that I is typical to have some midcycle bleeding. However, if it is a large amount, or if it keeps happening for many days in a row, then that might be a problem.
From what it sounds like, it could just be normal. Though I understand your concern, otherwise I would not have gone to the dr. I had the exact same situation as you, and everything was fine!

I hope this has set your mind at ease some! I wish you the best of luck making your baby! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->