Help!!!

marriedgirl33

Reaction score
I have a problem. My cycle is usually between 25 and 32 days. This cycle, I had spotting on the 6th and 9th of January. That was followed by brown spotting on the 20th and bright red spotting on the 21st to 23rd of January. Now there are cramps on the right side and on the lower left pelvic area. I saw the internist and she refused to do a beta hcg test because the normal test was negative. I am going to the gynecologist at the end of this coming week to find out what is going on.

Well, after negative hpts, I finally asked the gyne to do a beta hcg level on Monday. It read 1. That means that a) I had af last month, and b) I better take a chill pill, relax and take another pg test in the next 2 weeks or so. Wish me luck.

Well, I tested again yesterday. The beta hcg test went from 1 to 0. :( I am pretty heartbroken. Also, does the drop in hcg levels mean that I might have had a miscarriage? My husband and I will probably be taking a ttc break after this and I am going back on the pill. We have been trying for a while and the stress has gotten to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->