Help!!!

iwantabub

Reaction score
Im so sorry ladies...

I have posted so much lately im sorry but im sitting here crying and I dunno what to do....

Weve been to the hospital this week for reduced movements and they put me on a ctg...
After a while and an icy drink he started moving again...

Hes been lethargic compared to normal all week and yesterdsy he was almost back to normal. ..

Today he has been lathargic again...

I told hubby and he has told me to stop being silly and the baby is fine and im just being a worrier again...

When I told him I felt like babys stoped being himself and I dont know what to do he asked me what I thought was wrong and I said I didnt know and im not a doctor...he keeps saying that im crazy and when we go in and I drink cold water and the baby moves so he must be fine...

He basically said all I want is attention...

Im so annoyed ... im raging angry and so upset all at once... I dont want attention... I dont wanna go to hospital so a midwife will hook me up to machine and tell me all is fine once he kicks twice after theyve doused him.in cold water...I feel like eeveryone's making me feel likean idiot but wwhat if there is something wrong. .

Can a ctg tell u every thing???
Am I being irrational???
Is he fine because.when we went in on mondah he moved after being provoked???

Im sorry again ladies
But im sitting here crying and not knowing what to do.

Try not to worry about it too much. I'm 33 weeks and movement has slowed down for me too. It's because they are running out of room in there. As long as you get 10 movements a day, the baby should be fine. :thumbup: For me, I don't always feel him everytime he moves. It helps to lay down and really try to focus on just the baby. Good luck!

Hey please dont feel like an idiot. Ive been in 3 times for reduced movement and everytime ive been told he's fine but if im ever worried to go in. They dony mind checking you at all. Mine was down to and anterior placenta cushioning his kicks but whenever your worried you should get check everything will probably be fine but at least it will ease your mind x

sorry to hear your OH isnt being sympathetic...sometimes all we need them to be is supportive but men think differently to us. He has heard all was ok on the monitor so that will be enough for him as they think more 'practically'. You feel baby and you know how he usually moves and if things are different then of course you are going to be worried.

If he moved when you had a cold drink then maybe try that, sit and put your feet up or have a lie down (I know my baby always starts wriggling when I lie down) see how you go with that and if you are still worried then dont feel embarrased about going back to get checked out again. They will see hundreds of worried mums who's babies sleep and then wake up just in time to perform for the monitor.

Big hugs to you xx

Im a mom of four and at this stage baby has lost space to move about so yes baby has slowed down at this point and it is totally normal....
lay down and drink some orange juice...the baby will perk up some...but if he doesnt perk at all then there is a problem....

the problem he is got is there is no more room to keep it going on and on.... on and on and on if you get my drift so it is totally normal at this stage of the game..

your in the home run hun :)

I am the same, for a few days baby was very quiet and I was a little worried but the yesterday he was rolling all day. Today quiet again but I have been told this is normal and to expect it, he feels happy even though his movement has changed.
Hcg machines can pick my fetal stress and I was hooked up to one twice a day for a month so I quickly learnt what is normal and what was not.. when I though there was something wrong the midwives would explain why its normal.. They are experienced to read those things pretty well and as long as there is some movement and a good heart rate that excalerates then he is fine. Worry would be what is not doing him any good. (Easier said than done at times)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->