help!!!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
k i am a dimwit!!!!(ha like use nvr knew tht :p) i need 2 descale teh steraliser(avent steam 1) and i have the de scaling liquid stuff but no instruction!! can any1 help cos i no u need 2 add water etc :( its the boots liquid 1s and there in sachets :D :help: :shy:

Do you mean the stuff you can use in kettle etc?

If so for the kettle I fill the kettle with cold water, pour in the descaler, bring the kettle to the boil, leave for 10 minutes, empty, rince, fill up with water again, boil, empty .... and awayyyy we go :lol:

**bump** (still not descaled it) :oops:

Guessing the above was no use? LOL

yeah n no.... need water amout really sont wanna use 2 much cos wont work properly n 2 little well wud prob poison callum :shock:

Oh I dunno I don't read how much water & fill kettle up 3/4 :oops:

lolwell if it was jst 4 me i wudnae mind but wi it ben 4 callum im wary lol

Personally I would imagine more water is best it all works the same & the steam does the job for any bare bits (lol) then go over the process like you would the kettle again the steam helps to get rid of what you used to sterilise it!!

Just do it but wash it out thoroughly with boiling water afterwards a few times......

im goin 2 boots 2mo anyway so will just read packet there n copy it in2 my phone LMAO :rofl:

:roll: numb nuts springs to mind :rofl:

I had one!

Put the stuff in then add your water I think about 4oz,then steam away but do rinse well after and stick on another programme empty. Viola!!!!

i didn't even know you had to descale them :lol: oops!!

Vic said:
i didn't even know you had to descale them :lol: oops!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Some mother's do ave 'em :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->